What are the Benefits of Making a Bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How do I Make a Bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends, or University of Mary as part of your estate plan.
What are my Options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How can I Learn More?
You are always welcome to reach out to us with any questions or concerns that you might have, and we will walk you through the process and what your options are.
How do I get Started?
Let Us Help You With Your Gift Plans
Please contact us if you would like additional information, or let us know if you've included the University of Mary in your will or estate plan.